jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

Eco-logic.


Really, I don’t know much about this topic. In Chile, the information about this topic is very fragmented and not distributed very well. I don’t know eco-organizations and I don’t support anyone. I know some cases of very small groups of people and extraordinariness cases of persons make ideas to recycling. Another of the cases are the cases of the people that works recycling like the cardboards collectors and the metal collector, how sells this materials to big factories for the recycling.
In my sector, the recycling politics are not practiced. This have many reason like the municipality don’t have policies of recycling to his promotion and the different organizations are not coordinated to make that possible. For me, one of the most efficient tools for the promotion of the recycling is the internet. Different organizations use internet to spread his ideas and ways to practice the recycling.
In my case one of the ways to cooperated to make a “most green world” is prefer the public locomotion and walk. I don’t really like the idea of have my own car and I not agreed with that. I like walk too. Is relaxing and very good for the health, most in winter.

2 comentarios:

  1. there's no doubt that as country we are evil

    ResponderEliminar
  2. walk in winter is so relaxing...
    very critical post, I just talked about my tastes :)

    ResponderEliminar