jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

Camelot

Hi! I’m in class and is summer, but doesn’t matters, I still thinking in the place I like to visit in the holydays. I’m very interested in the medieval culture and for that one of the countries I’m very interested to visit is England. Really, I’m interested specifically in the King’s Arthur literature, and for that I want to visit Camelot.
But Camelot no longer exists, and then I have to visit all the place was being indicated like the place. One of the most famous places indicated like the original Camelot is Cornwall, where are located the ruins of Tintangel Castle. The relation with King Arthur was made it by the Welsh historian Geoffrey of Monmouth in the XII Century in his book Historia Regum Britanniæ . This ruin has a cave, indicated like the Merlin’s cave. The Tintagel ruins is a very attractive place to visit on vacations.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario