viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

Video Games Consoles



The topic of this post is about the Video Games consoles. Is very important part of my life. When I five years have mi first video game system: The Super Nintendo. The super Nintendo was a Christmas gift and this changes my life, because this system introduces me to the video game world. I start collecting a lot of games to this system like Super Mario World, Street Fighter, Donkey Kong Country, Super Star soccer, etc…This video game system was very popular in Chile and I meet many friends with similar likes. The second console was the PlayStation. PlayStation (PSX) is a Sony video game system very popular cause was very revolutionary with the CD-rom game. The Cd rom system with the time replacement the cartridges system of the Nintendo and Sega consoles, because are more accessible for his price. In this console I played the most important games of my life, like Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Chrono Cross, Resident Evil I, II, III, Metal Gear Solid, Tenchu, and much more. The “illegal” backups of the PlayStation Games make of this console one of most popular video system of the all times.

The third console was the Playstation 2. With better graphics against of the first PSX, this console is the most popular console of all times. Some of the first PSX, the illegal backups helps to makes this console the winning of the “war consoles” against the Nintendo console system: The  Nintendo Game Cube.

This piece of technology is important for me because teach many things like tongues, illustration, music in a difefferent way; a "didactic" way makes the person who i am.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario